Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Meal Plan



Another week gone....wow I can't believe we are in October already. I love this time of year nothing bets the taste of fresh apples, squash, sweet potatoes and of course pumpkins!!! It seems even since I pureed up a sugar pumpkin all I want are pumpkin flavored foods. I have so many new pumpkin recipes to try. This past weekend I cooked up a batch of delicious pumpkin waffles, which were a big hit here and will be added to our family favorites. The recipe was found in the latest taste of home cook book.

I am looking forward to the end of this week because its Thanksgiving for us folk here in Canada. I love thanksgiving meal and usually stuff myself silly with turkey and all the fixings! We are heading home for the weekend and look forward to being with our family so it will be a short week and hopefully no leftovers to leave around for the weekend.


Monday: Crock pot chili with corn meal muffins

Tuesday: Sweet and sour crock pot chicken with rice

Wednesday: Oven fries with chili

Thursday: Left overs or pork chops with baked potatoes

Friday:Open faced ham, apple butter and cheddar sandwich

Saturday, Sunday and Monday: THANKSGIVING!!! yummy turkey, stuffing, potatoes and gravy!!!

For more great meal plans check out Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...