Monday, April 13, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

We are back!!! Actually I never really went anywhere but the little guy was sick last week which left no time for blogging. This week we are all up and feeling much better.

We enjoyed a fun Easter weekend home with my parents eating lots of treats!! Now this week we will use up some leftovers from the turkey/ham supper! While I was home I got to run over to the states to pick up some groceries. I can't believe the deals I got ; cream cheese for 0.99!! You bet I am making some sort of creamy pasta this week!

Here's whats cookin

Monday: Hot turkey sandwiches, mashed potatoes and veggies

Tuesday: Baked beans, homemade bread

Wednesday: Burgers in the car

Thursday: Creamy chicken Tetrazzini

Friday: Pizza night

Saturday: Chili and corn bread

For more meal plan ideas head on over here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you had a terrific Easter weekend.
You have some terrific meals planned for this week.
Happy MPM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...