Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Oh this to me this the most wonderful time of the year.



I love fall decorations outside on peoples lawns and steps. I just love the colors of mums accompanied with hay, corn stocks, pumpkins and gourds. Also I love how nice the tables look at Thanksgiving meal and of course I love the foods that we eat at this delicious feast!! I will be sure to take lots of pictures of our families feast this year so I can show you all!

This week will be a busy week as we prepare for the thanksgiving weekend and I have lots of good ideas I want to do that I will be posting all week so keep reading as you may want to try them for your family!

Whats cookin

Monday: Baked beans, hotdogs and bread
Tuesday: Pork roast and potato casserole
Wednesday: BBQ ribs and fries
Thursday: Clean out the fridge
Friday: Picnic
Saturday: Thanksgiving meal!!!!!

For more ideas check out Laura's site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...