Monday, February 15, 2010

Homemade Blizzard

So I am not really back to being 100% normal as I am still not able to meal plan again. So I will just tell you what I have been making. Here is my first little pregnancy creation. A homemade score blizzard.


1-2 cups ice cream
1 crushed up score bar
a little bit of milk

let ice cream get a little soft by letting it sit on the counter for 10-20 minutes. Add just a little bit of milk to it and stir it all together with a spoon. Add in the score bits and enjoy!!!

These were pretty tasty and if you want it to be a little harder you can put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes. Also I read that you can add some chocolate syrup if you would like.

If you enjoy homemade blizzards please share you recipe with us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...