Monday, April 11, 2011

Power Cookies

These delicious Peanut butter power cookies get two thumbs up!!! They are a nutritious snack packed with lots of good fats. I did pretty good sticking to the recipe using wheat germ instead of the flax seed and because I didn't have enough Kraft peanut butter I used what I had (maybe 1/2 cup or less) and the rest was Krast natural peanut butter. I really like using the natural pb because it has a more intense peanut taste. These little goodies hit the spot with the little guy...and the hubby!

2 comments:

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Yummy they look delicious!

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Sounds wonderful. I just finished making Chocolate Chip cookies pizza. I sure will be giving your recipe a try.

Thanks for sharing.

Connie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...