Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pasta with Zucchini Sauce





I saw this Pasta with Zucchini Sauce recipe from friend who found it on the net.  She has two little girls who loved it so I thought with lots of Zucchini growing in the garden I would try it to.  With bacon in it I was sure it would be a hit. 

You can find the recipe and directions over here.  Along with some great step by step photos.  This was the only one I got! heheh



The only changes I made to the recipe was I saved some bacon to crumble on the top of the pasta and I added some left over chicken to it. I also may have added some fresh herbs do to the pressure from a friend and my mother in law.  But it did turn out.  We were very happy with the outcome.  Everyone eat it all up!


1 comment:

Mrs. Stam said...

I love zucchini, but they make it to our house, I eat them from the garden!!!! they are so good raw and fresh :-) But I want to try this recipe!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...