Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mini Album

Today we are going into one of my craft room projects.  This was my first mini album I put together for my mom as a Christmas present last year.  We decided for a Christmas gift we would get our awesome friend Kait to take our family photos.  With the photos I would make a scrap book for my mom. It was my first time doing that many layouts so to get a little help I used page maps mini maps to help me with my layouts. 

So here it is the front cover. This book is double sided so I started off with the Family and then continued on with my mom and dad and me with my parents. 





 The next way the book opened I wanted to do the kids so I did from Generation to Generation.

 I add the kids into these layouts. 





 I am really happy with how this book turned out.  I used K&C company paper pack of raspberry something along with some fall harvest paper I had.  I think with all this rain that we are having I will be spending my free time in my little craft space I have at my in laws place.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...