Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DIY headband



 

So a couple of weeks ago as I was blog hopping...something I LOVE to do during nap time.  I came across this awesome tutorial for a "Ridiculously easy baby headband" after reading how easy this head band was I pinned it to my into the craft room board knowing that I had a pair of little girl tights in my sewing basket that I could use for this project.   

Seriously the title is so bang on to this project.  You simple take some tights or pantyhose that you have laying around the house.  And if you don't have any used ones you can buy some at the dollar store.  You can follow the tutorial from the original blog cause she has some pictures but all you have to do is cut the leg and foot off of the tights and tie into a knot.  Ta-da...how simple and easy is that.  I made this cute little white one for Lady J in 5 minutes and she even got a compliment on it that night when we were out with some friends :)  


4 comments:

Amber Mae said...

Thanks so much for linking back to my blog. I'm so glad you liked the tutorial :) Your daughter looks so cute!

Micah and Katie said...

Hey no problem. Thanks for the awesome idea!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO cute!! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

For more info visit website said...

oh she is so adorable and the headband is amazing. I have to say you are stunning as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...