Thursday, September 27, 2012

Chocolate chip cookies


 

These are for sure my new favorite cookie recipe.   You know I have been looking for a delicious Chocolate chip cookie recipe for a long time.  One that is crispy on the outside but soft and chewy in the middle.  So the other day when I was hanging out with some friends drinking a lovely coffee I was offered one of these cookies warm right out of the oven.

I am sure bells and whistles went off when I first bit into it.  It was the most scrumptious cookie I have had.  I immediately asked for the recipe and 2 days later my hubby came home to a batch of fresh baked cookies which we enjoyed as a family for dessert with a cold glass of milk.   Luckily for you readers I asked my friend if I could share her recipe and she said Yes!  So here is your treat for the day. Let me know if you run right to the kitchen to whip up a batch of these babies.


Chocolate chip cookie recipe

1 cup margarine
2 tsp vanilla 
1 cup of white sugar
1/2  cup brown sugar 
add 2 eggs and mix 
In seperate bowl sift together
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt 
1 tsp baking soda
add dry ingredients to wet and mix
add lots and lots of chocolate chips 

Drop by tablespoon and cook in preheated oven at 350 for about 12 minutes. When bottom is golden brown they are done. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Geniève said...

I have a very similar recipe but there is a secret ingredient in it that gives it extra flavour and gooeyness :) I made some today. Check it out here : http://genievesrecipes.blogspot.ca/2010/04/best-chocolate-cookies-ever.html

Unknown said...

The girls have been begging me to make cookies lately, will give this a try!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...