Wednesday, September 26, 2012

School time

I can't believe we have been homeschooling for almost 1 month.  Things are going really great.  Eben (for the most part) is enjoying school time.  This month we are focusing on learning to write.  I love all these mazes, number and letter templates I printed off line.  We are also able to keep them because I have put them all into page protectors.  You can check out my homeschool work books here





Letter recognition mazes from Tons of Fun



Numbers and letter practice



And the number one question....how do you entertain the toddler??  Well if she isn't doing blanket time she is strapped in the high chair sitting at the table with us either coloring or playing with these beads.  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...