Monday, July 15, 2013

Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicle







This is a recipe I must share with you readers.  I found it through pinterest, I am sure, but it is just so simple to make such a delicious treat that you must try them out this summer!!  

The original recipe is pinned on my summer time fun board.    The recipe was so easy to follow that these two cutie pies actually did all the work!!  Along with my beloved kitchen aid of course.  I followed the original recipe except I didn't have any raspberry extract so I used real vanilla instead.  



We scooped the thick cream cheese mixture into the molds and then pressed the butter graham cracker crumbs into the top, which will be the bottom when frozen,  and placed in the freezer for the day. 



They sure were a delicious dessert treat on a hot summer night. 


With the little bit of mixture that didn't fit into the molds I make some mini ones for the little ones using dixi cups and popsicle sticks. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...